Product added to cart
All Rise for the Honorable Niacinamide!
Respect is paid where it is earned and, in the world of skincare actives, Niacinamide has well and truly earned its place as both a leading ingredient for skin health and the most well studied type of Vitamin B3.
Crucial for a healthy skin, Niacinamide aids in the optimum function of the skins immune cells allowing it to restore and improve the skins immune health, clear the pathway of microorganisms, and reduce the inflammatory process that, left untreated, ultimately triggers inflammaging. A Niacinamide deficient skin however becomes more susceptible to developing common and unhappy skin conditions like eczema, acne, inflammation, hyperpigmentation, and dehydration as the skin immune suffers without essential support.
5 Reasons You Should Be Saturating Your Skin in Niacinamide:
- Natural, necessary and a proven way to stimulate your skins own lipids, Niacinamide restores barrier function by ensuring ceramide levels in the skin are balanced for greater water retention and prevention of Trans Epidermal Water Loss (TEWL); ensuring deep hydration levels are not only restored but maintained long-term. The prevention of TEWL is paramount to keeping the layers of the skin in a place of equilibrium where all processes, like cell turnover and communication, are maximised for skin health and rejuvenation.
- Known and widely used for its power in reducing excessive melanin transfer into skin cells, Niacinamide calmly and effectively reduces the appearance of hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone, drastically improves the shadowing darkness of age spots, melasma and vibrantly brightens the skin.
- Putting a spring in your skins step, Niacinamide increases cellular energy which boosts all skin mechanisms equipping your cells with the energy they need to do their job: this increased energy brings light and radiance into dull and devitalised skin.
- Radically reduces inflammation in the skin improving redness, sensitivity, irritation, and rosacea by fortifying immune cell health which left untreated result in inflammaging.
- The master of antioxidant protection, Niacinamide protects the skin and all of its cells from external aggressors like free radicals that wreak havoc leading to almost all skin conditions.
But wait, there's more!
When added into formulations Niacinamide ensures less irritation of other skincare actives and enables a better delivery: one of many reasons the NEW B3 Glow Sheet Mask in drenched in pure Niacinamide, alongside its powerhouse water-loving pals: Hyaluronic Acid and Copper PCA. This serum-statured mask only gets better with the addition of these two super hydrating ingredients that offer instant, visible hydration levels but also work on improving barrier function by stimulating our own Natural Moisturising Factor (NMF) for deeply long-lasting moisture retention and an intensely bright and radiant skin.