Put your hands in ours to keep your hands brighter, hydrated, protected and nourished. Infused with essences of Natural Coconut / Orange Blossom, Jasmine, Black Currant, Pear and Vanilla / Lychee and Guava and a U.V. filter SPF 8+ each decadent hand cream supports skin health, even skin tone and advanced protection.
Apply as often as needed throughout the day and last thing at night before going to bed.
WHITEN – A synergistic Blend of 10 skin whitening actives. Free from Hydroquinone, Arbutin, Kojic Acid & Azelaic Acid. All ingredients have been proven safe and very effective.
- Niacinamide – Reduces the amount of melanosomes transferring from the melanocyte to the keratinocyte. Also stimulates collagen production and cellular activity in the epidermal layers.
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine – Interferes with Tyrosinase formation. Monosaccharide derivative of glucose.
- Madecassoside (from Gotu Kola) – Reduces melanogenisis by 20% in 2 weeks. Also has a high anti-inflammatory action and activates collagen type I and III, which helps smooth and repair the skin.
- Mulberry Bark Extract – Inhibits Melanogenesis reducing pigment in cells by over 30% in 3 days. Mulberry Extract also beats Kojic Acid and L-Ascorbic Acid in its Tyrosinase Inhibiting action. Mulberry Extract has a 43.3% Tyrosinase Inhibiting e ect, more powerful than Kojic Acid (21.8%) and L-Ascorbic Acid (12.1%)
- Apple Fruit Extract – Apple Polyphenols out perform Kojic Acid and Arbutin in its Tyrosinase Inhibiting Action as well as its impact on melanin reduction.
- Tricholoma Matsutake Extract – Extract of Japanese Pine Mushroom, used for its melanogenesis inhibiting e ect of up to 40%.
- Love Plant Extract – Extracted Polyphenols from the Red Clover plant have a gentle Melanin Inhibitive action.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract – Alongside its powerful antioxidant action, this Tyrosinase Inhibiting ingredient can reduce pigment production by 45.2%.
- Paper Mulberry Bark Extract – Inhibits Tyrosinase activity, reducing melanogenisis by up to 50%.
- Camellia Japonica Flower Extract – The powerful antioxidant levels in Camellia Japonica Flower Extract protect cells from free radical damage and prevent pigmentation disorders.
KAKADU PLUM OIL – Words richest source of stable, active and water-soluble Vitamin C. Also contains Omega 6 & 9 which provides antioxidant protection, brightening, an anti-inflammatory action and nourishment for tissues. Kakadu Plums are wild harvested by the indigenous people of the Kimberleys (Northern Territory) and Arnhem land.
UV FILTER – Reflects UV Radiation to prevent further activation of pigment within the skin and the damaging of collagen and elastin fibres – leading to premature aging.